Our mission is to inspire businesses to be the very best they can be and ultimately eliminate world poverty.
We do this by providing brilliant business and accountancy advice.
Rest assured, as chartered accountants we can do what is required to keep HMRC and companies house off your case. However - surely that is the minimum to be expected.
Ask yourselves the following questions;
1) Is your accountant hard to get in touch with?
2) Does your accountant leave you baffled and not explain things clearly?
3) Are you concerned you are not in control of your business finances?
4) Do you think you are missing out on tax reliefs?
5) Do you feel that having an accountant who genuinely cares about you and your business will help?
If any of the above questions are a yes, then please get in touch - it costs nothing to have a chat and who knows it could change your outlook.
A few of the questions / areas we might cover could include;
1. What were your goals / ambitions when you set up?
2. What were your expected; turnover,profit,employees, take home pay, hours of work etc when you started?
3. How has that worked out so far?
4. What goals do you have over the next 12 months?
5. What is stopping you reaching these goals?
Only by these answers can we truly get to know and help our clients achieve the business and life they want.
- Disabled toilets
- Free Parking