Our #LoveYork Campaign – how you can get involved:
Our #LoveYork campaign continues to champion the city’s unique offer and promote our member businesses. We will be launching our Autumn and Christmas activity from 20 September and we will be working in partnership with LNER to promote travel by train from London. There will be outdoor advertising on the London Underground and on both Classic and Capital FM featuring key partners for this campaign York Minster, National Railway Museum, JORVIK Viking Centre, Castle Howard and the Grand, York.
We’d love you to get involved and have outlined below some of the ways you can engage with the campaign and gain additional exposure for your business:
- Keep us updated with your news – our PR team are collating seasonal content for Autumn, Christmas and beyond! If you have any events, classes or offers which we can include do send us your press releases/info to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Share your #LoveYork content on social with our new member toolkit – we’d love to hear why you #LoveYork to help us inspire visitors to come to the city and keep our city front of mind. Downloadable assets are available here for you to use on your channels.
Where will we be promoting our #LoveYork campaign?
By getting involved in our campaign, your business will benefit from our ongoing marketing and communications activity which will aim to drive traffic to these pages, engage with visitors and residents on social media and secure press coverage.
This will include:
- Weekly posts across our social media channels – with a combined following of over 140,000 and an average monthly reach of 1.48 million, we will be promoting #LoveYork and our new landing page hubs daily on these channels
- Inclusions in our weekly ‘7 days in York’ newsletter, our monthly consumer e-news and our weekly Make It York newsletter. The combined audience for this is over 29,000.
- PR activity – our PR team outreach to a wide range of national, local and regional media with our #LoveYork launch already featuring in York Press, York Mix, BBC Radio York and York Mix Radio this week.
- Across our website – we have over 14,000 (last 12 month average) visitors to the home page each month and #LoveYork and our campaign pages have high levels of exposure on these pages.
If you have any questions about the campaign please do get in touch with us on email@example.com