Branding Masterclass: Making your food & drink business stand out - Creating a powerful brand
It takes 7 seconds to make a first impression, so it is vital your brand is clear, distinctive, makes you stand out from the crowd. Much more than a logo, a badge, or packaging, it is your core identity and should express who you are as a business and be reflected in everything you do.
This interactive masterclass will focus on how to create a powerful brand, so it delivers impact for your business by attracting loyal customers and employees, sets you apart from the competition, grows your reputation and increases your sales. Delivered by branding and marketing experts Alexandra Calvert and Georgie Harmer from leading Yorkshire PR & marketing agency, Intandem Communications, they will share their expertise about how you can harness the power of branding for your food or drink business. As the owners of the Yorkshire Mark, the provenance mark for independent Yorkshire Food & Drink producers, champions and ambassadors they understand the power of a strong brand in a competitive marketplace.
In this session, you will learn about how to develop a strong, powerful and value based brand and use the creative ideas you have generated to develop a brand that you and your team are proud of, and your customers want to buy from!
This masterclass will be interactive with discussion and participation encouraged to ensure that delegates get the most out of the session and have the opportunity to raise questions and ideas about their own businesses.
The power of good branding
This session will cover:
• What is a powerful brand?
• Brand values and behaviour
• Identifying the power behind your brand
• What is brand personality?
• Why is it important?
• Your brand personality and how to use it
• Getting creative – what does your brand look and feel like?
• What is the right tone of voice?
• Your brand -Engaging your team and your customers
Following this session, you will understand
• The reasons brands are powerful
• What are brand values and how to identify them for your business
• What makes your business and your brand stand out from the crowd
• How to create an emotional connection with employees and customers
• How brand personality translates into powerful marketing
• How to communicate your brand in the right way
To book your place on this event, please click here.