Thinking about visiting and writing about York?
Apart from offering some ideas for your features and blogs, our team is here to help you plan your trip to York.
Each year Visit York hosts press visits for travel journalists, freelance travel writers and travel influencers and bloggers from both domestic and international publications. We work with partners and business in the city and can help plan individual itineraries for visiting media.
Press trips with Visit York can include:
- Two nights' accommodation in York for you plus a guest
- VIP passes or York Passes to explore the city's attractions
- Help in creating itineraries that will suit your audience, focus of your article, blog or commission
- Assistance with rail travel where possible
- Help in organising other extra experiences
Our team also works closely with the North York Moors National Park, Welcome to Yorkshire and other authorities and can help organise a York & Beyond press trips for suitable commissions.
All requests for media visits are assessed on an individual basis. We thank all our visiting writers for your interest in York.
Get in touch, and we will do our best to assist – email email@example.com for more information and help in organising your press visit.