Throughout October half term we will be running our successful chocolate bar making workshops...with a spooky twist! Join us in the Academy at the York Cocoa Works this Halloween to design and make your very own 200g Trick or Treat chocolate bar.
During the workshop you will:
- Discover where cocoa comes from and its origins
- Learn how we manufacture our chocolate here on site
- Try a selection of our own white, milk and dark chocolate
- Work with your chosen chocolate to mould and design a chocolate bar
- Flavour & Decorate your chocolate bar
- Beautifully wrap your chocolate creation to be enjoyed at home
- This workshop is suitable for children, we ask that they are accompanied by a supervising adult for this workshop.
Special Dietary Requirements and Allergies: We can cater for gluten free, nut free and dairy free diets. If you have any requirements or allergies please let our team know prior to your visit so we can ensure you have suitable alternatives.
Saturday 23rd October: 2:30pm
Sunday 24th October: 2:30pm
Monday 25th October: 10:30am and 2:30pm
Tuesday 26th October: 10:30am and 2:30pm
Wednesday 27th October: 10:30am and 2:30pm
Thursday 28th October: 10:30am and 2:30pm
Friday 29th October: 10:30am and 2:30pm
Saturday 30th October: 2:30pm
Sunday 31st October: 2:30pm
This workshop is £19.50 per person. Children under 5 are welcome to assist full paying participants in the creation of a chocolate bar.
York Cocoa Works Opening Hours
Open Daily 9.00am - 5.30pm, 7 days a week.