Treasure Hunt York - Treat your mum to an immersive York treasure trail this Mother's day.
Immerse yourself in stunning York, solving head-scratching puzzles as you untangle its long and storied past.
Solve a centuries old murder in The Fatal Feud; Delve into the mysteries and mythology of York's Viking and Roman past in The Drowned City; or take a more laid back approach with our upcoming release: Quirks and Snickets.
Mums go free!
riddles and gripping narratives actively engage players with the city,
bringing its secrets to life. Choose your trail and relive York's
- Receive puzzle-filled clues sent directly to your phone.
- Experience a curated tour of city highlights and best-kept secrets.
- Play any time. You're free to start the trail whenever, right from the moment you book up until one year in the future.*
- Enjoy as a team, with friends and family.
- Stop-off in great, independent pubs and cafes.
- Stop and start at your leisure.
- Discover niche facts and fascinating snippets of history.
*Public spaces closing for the night mean that some of our trails do have specified operating times. See trail pages for more info.
Please email us at email@example.com to receive the Mother's Day voucher code.
The Secret City have been creating puzzle-filled urban adventures across the UK and internationally for over half a decade.
The Secret City Opening Hours
Opening hours vary per trail, please see our trail pages for more info.