Step into a world of magic and wonder as you enter Mother Shipton's magical Christmas experience. Get ready, for Santa is flying through the starry skies to meet you!
From the moment you step onto this enchanted land, Santa's cheerful elves will welcome you with open arms. Every child with a Santa Experience Ticket will receive a pack of festive activities, a magical pass to unlocking the wonders that await.
As you wander through the winter woodland, the Christmas Village awaits, a place where enchantment and holiday spirit intertwine. Gaze upon the merry displays and festive delights that fill the air with joy.
And who could forget Chief Elf Chestnut, the embodiment of excitement and joy? He'll lead you to the highlight of your journey—a special visit to Santa himself! Step into his cozy grotto, where time stands still as you create memories that will warm your heart for years to come.
Pose for a photo inside Santa's magic sleigh, before he journeys through snow-covered lands and starlit skies on Christmas Eve night.
Gather around Holly Berry, the enchanting storyteller, as she weaves tales of wonder and merriment. Settle upon the reindeer chairs nestled within her charming tipi, adorned with lights that shimmer like angel wings.
Create your very own bag of reindeer food, a magical blend that you'll sprinkle outside on Christmas Eve to guide Santa's reindeer to your home.
In the heart of this mystical place, find the Snowy Owl Sorting Office and send your heartfelt wishes to Santa himself. Stamp, seal, and imagine your letter soaring through the night sky.
Don’t forget to enjoy the delicious treats, like hot chocolate, gingerbread biscuits, and mince pies. The quirky refreshment cabins, snug log gazebos, and inviting picnic benches are waiting to embrace you.
Deeper into the woodland, discover the wonders of the Petrifying Well, the Cave, and the Wishing Well, where wishes take flight like twinkling stars.
So come to Mother Shipton's realm of magic and joy this Christmas. Let your spirits soar as you embark on a Christmas experience that will leave you spellbound and brimming with holiday cheer.
Magical Christmas Experience Important Information:
- To visit for our Magical Christmas Experience you MUST have purchased TWO separate types of ticket - A Christmas Park Admission ticket (which grants you entry into the park) and a Santa Experience ticket (which allows children aged 0-12 to partake in the Christmas activities and visit Santa)
- All visitors (including children and babes in arms), MUST be accounted for in the 5 person headcount of the Christmas Park Admission ticket.
- The Santa Experience tickets cannot be purchased in isolation.
- All children who wish to visit Santa, receive a gift and take part in the festive activities MUST have a Santa Experience ticket
- Babes in arms (under 6 months) do not require a Santa Experience ticket if they are accompanying another paying child, unless you would like them to have a full Santa experience with a gift.
- Older siblings (aged 13 and older) are welcome to accompany children/younger siblings to visit Santa but will not receive a gift or festive activity pack.
- Children with Santa Experience tickets will be given wristbands which entitle them to a festive activity pack, an exclusive family visit with Santa and a special Santa gift.
- Any child (aged 12 and under) without a wristband will be unable to see Santa.
- If there are more than 5 people in your party, you will need to purchase additional group member tickets.
- If the additional person(s) in your party is a child, you will need to pay for both the Additional Group Member admission ticket and the Santa Experience ticket to ensure they have both entry into the park and a ticket to see Santa.
Due to the unique set up of our Christmas event we are unable to accommodate dogs within the park during the Christmas event.
No cash is accepted within the attraction, we can only accept card transactions.
Please also be aware that although the middle of the attraction (picnic areas, trail area, woodland) is accessible for pushchairs, this does not extend to the Cave, Well and Museum/Gift Shop due to the steps and gravelled ground.
We recommend bringing a sling for little ones and parking pushchairs under the shelter provided just before the steps.
During the winter months the temporary surfaces throughout the park make the attraction unsuitable for people with impaired mobility.
The elves suggest wearing sturdy footwear and waterproofs.
There is no access to the adventure playground during the Christmas event.
Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.