Come gorge scrambling with us in Nidderdale!
The setting and surrounding area of the gorge is truly spectacular, situated amongst an ancient larch forest in the heart of Yorkshire. Water twists and turns its way through smooth limestone channels, cascading over waterfalls and running down natural chutes.
Deep pools to jump in from lofty heights, a spicy waterfall rock climb, slide down chutes into plunge pools, scramble up boulders and play in cascading waterfalls while discovering the thrilling activity of gorge scrambling. A unique adventure guaranteed to put a grin on your face and get your heart pumping! Technically this can all be achieved by anyone with little or no experience.
- Pre-booking essential
- Contact us at 01904 500094 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to book
- The experience is £59 per person (to join an open group)
- Suitable for ages 7 and up
- Suitable for all experience levels
- The experience lasts around 3 hours
- We provide all safety & technical equipment
- Location Postcode: HG3 5SG