Learn the full magic of working with chocolate from the raw bean itself to making actual chocolate. We’ll share with you the secrets of the chocolate making process, to creating a rich dark chocolate of your very own. Each participant will work with the base chocolate ingredients to make their own signature blended chocolate that they can take home to use in their own chocolate creations.
During the workshop you will:
- Learn how to develop flavours and qualities from each stage of the cocoa bean processing
- Learn how to combine ingredients to create desired chocolate recipes
- Make a personalised signature chocolate blend to your own recipe
- Beautifully package up your creations so you can enjoy them or re-use them at home in your own recipes
- Go home with recipes and your newly found chocolate knowledge
What do you take away with you?
Each participant will take home approximately 2kg of your own chocolate as well as the recipes and technical worksheets to be able to make your own and perfect your skills at home.
Who is it suitable for?
Perfect for chocolate lovers of all ages and abilities who want to learn more of the secrets to create their own gorgeous chocolates at home. Please note that we recommend that children under 12 years accompanied by a full paying adult participant
Special Dietary Requirements:
We can cater for gluten free, nut free and dairy free diets. If you have any requirements or allergies please let our team know prior to your visit so we can ensure you have suitable alternatives.
York Cocoa Works Opening Hours
Open Daily 9.00am - 5.30pm, 7 days a week.