On open days until the end of March, explore the gardens at Beningbrough to uncover the comings and goings of those who have called the estate home.
It's a brand-new winter experience with generations of memories and some never before told stories from the latest research.
Look out for…
• Beningbrough’s beginnings and previous house
• The end of the Bourchier line
• Inheritance and financial complications
• Home improvements and the first flushing toilet
• Tenants, WWII and country life for the Chesterfields
• Get hands-on and build your own Beningbrough
Mildred and George who lived here in previous centuries, will lead the family trail for younger members of your party, or to enjoy together. Wrap up, grab your calling cards and take in the history of the place as you wander this season.
The restaurant and shop are open to complete your visit. Please note the hall and galleries remain closed for ongoing conservation work.
Free entry to National Trust members and under-fives.
Beningbrough Hall, Gallery & Gardens - National Trust Opening Hours
Until February 2023 open Saturday and Sunday, 10am - 3.30pm.
Also open 13 - 17 February for the half term school holidays.
Check the opening times for more details and the rest of the year.