(£40 per person/£45 on the day for cocktails, £25 per person/£30 on the day for mocktails)
Here's a truly delicious way to spend a couple of hours with your friends: cocktail making with York Gin.
Our expert mixologists will teach you the tips and tricks of cocktail making with gin - and you'll enjoy three delectable creations too.
It's all great fun - with stories and legends of gin to amaze and amuse you.
It all happens from 7 until 9pm on Saturdays after the beautiful and atmospheric York Gin shop in the city's historic railway station has closed for the day.
You'll leave the class after two hours with the skills to impress your friends for years to come. So here's what you get:
- Learn to make three gin cocktails, guided by York Gin's experts
- Enjoy all three cocktails (spoiler: they're all delicious)
- Learn loads of cocktail-making tips, tricks that will stay with you for years
- Find out about the incredible stories and legends about gin - all great fun
- 10% off anything you buy in the shop straight after the class
Mocktail ticket options available.
Sessions in the York Gin station shop last around 2 hours starting at 7pm. Premises must be vacated by 9pm to comply with licensing restrictions. Cancellations must be done within 5 working days and at the discretion of the company. Late arrivals will not be permitted 15 minutes after the event has begun.
All prices inclusive of VAT. Abusive and/or drunk behaviour will not be tolerated.