Design and create your own chocolate bar with our hands on chocolate making workshop at York Cocoa Works.
York is home to the world's most famous chocolate bars and brands, and there is a lot of love here in the chocolate city for all things cocoa. Join us in our academy and learn how to create your very own chocolate bar.
During this workshop you will:
- Discover where cocoa comes from and its origins
- Learn how we manufacture our chocolate here on site
- Try a selection of our own white, milk and dark chocolate
- Learn the art of tempering chocolate
- Work with your chosen chocolate to mould, flavour and decorate your chocolate bar masterpiece!
- Take your beautifully wrapped creation to enjoy at home
This workshop is £22.50 per participant making a 200g chocolate bar.
Children under 5 are welcome to assist full paying participants in the creation of a chocolate bar.
Each workshop lasts 1 hour 15 minutes (including time to package your bar) and various time slots are available.
York Cocoa Works Opening Hours
Open Daily 9.00am - 5.30pm, 7 days a week.
Visit our website to book