Design and create your own chocolate bar with our hands on chocolate making workshop at York Cocoa Works
Saturdays & Sundays 4.30pm - 5.30pm
York is home to the world's most famous chocolate bars and brands, and there is a lot of love here in the chocolate city for all things cocoa. Join us in our academy and learn how to create your very own chocolate bar. You will discover our cocoa origins, we will show you how to work with tempered chocolate, and you will experiment with different flavours to perfect your masterpiece! Once the bars have set, you will package your creations to be enjoyed at home.
During this workshop you will:
- Discover where cocoa comes from and its origins
- Learn we manufacture our chocolate here on site
- Try a selection of our own white, milk and dark chocolate
- Then work with your chosen chocolate to mould and design a chocolate bar
- Flavour & Decorate your chocolate bar
- Beautifully wrap your chocolate creation to take away with you
This workshop is £19.50 per participant making a 200g chocolate bar.
Children under 5 are welcome to assist full paying participants in the creation of a chocolate bar.
York Cocoa Works Opening Hours
Open Daily 9.00am - 5.30pm, 7 days a week.
Visit our website to book