Chocolate Baking Masterclass - Cakes
Chocolate is the perfect friend for a novice baker, all else fails, chocolate will always save the day! We'll share with you the secrets of making classic, gorgeous cakes, before dressing them up with a variety of chocolate decorating techniques, from butter icing, piped ganache frosting, chocolate glace to working with tempered chocolate to perfectly dress and glamour up your chocolate creations. Each participant will take home with them their own gorgeously dressed chocolate cake.
We can cater for gluten free, nut free and dairy free diets. If you have any requirements or allergies, please let our team know prior to your visit so we can ensure you have suitable alternatives.
During the workshop you will:
- Participants will learn how to incorporate the right chocolate product into their cakes to create the right effect every time, from cocoa, cacao, cocoa mass, chocolate & chocolate flavouring.
- Learn basic frosting and icing recipes using chocolate to create the perfect flavour combination.
- Learn how to combine chocolate with different ingredients to create different icing effects
- You will work with tempered chocolates to make some simple, but gorgeous decorations to adorn your cake and make it truly glamourous
- You will beautifully wrap your cakes to take home and enjoy
- Go home with recipes and your newly found chocolate knowledge
What do you take away with you?
Each participant will take home approximately 400g of your own chocolate desserts as well as the recipes and technical worksheets to be able to make your own and perfect your skills at home.
Who is it suitable for?
Perfect for chocolate lovers of all ages and abilities who want to learn more of the secrets to create their own gorgeous chocolates at home. Please note that we recommend that children under 13 years accompanied by a full paying adult participant
2021 Forthcoming dates: