Learn the art of sugar boiling to make gooey caramels and creamy fondant centres to make a range of beautiful filled chocolates
Caramels & Fondants - Traditional Confectionery Chocolate Centres
- Learn the techniques of sugar boiling to create a range of confectionery centres
- Create caramelised sugar to create a liquid salted caramel centre
- Sugar crystallisation to create smooth fondant creme centres
- Learn how to temper chocolate to work a range of chocolate moulded shapes to be filled with your centres
- Beautifully wrap and package your creations to take home
What you you'll take home with you
Participants will take home roughly 350g of your own filled chocolates including all the recipes to make at home too.
Who is this workshop suitable for?
Perfect for chocolate lovers of all ages and abilities who want to learn more of the secrets to create their own gorgeous chocolates at home.Please note that we recommend that children under 12 years accompanied by a full paying adult participantWe can cater for gluten free, nut free and dairy free diets. If you have any requirements or allergies please let our team know prior to your visit so we can ensure you have suitable alternatives.
Special Dietary Requirements & Allergies
This workshop uses Dark Chocolate together with Cream and Butter in our caramels recipe (contains Milk). We can cater for gluten free, nut free and dairy free diets where necessary. If you have any requirements or allergies please let our team know prior to your visit so we can ensure you have suitable alternatives.
Adults - £55
Children - £35