Join thousands of fans for fun and football in the heart of the city centre, as York City FC take to the pitch at Bootham Crescent.
Established in 1922, York City Football Club is a passionate, proud club with football and community spirit at the heart of everything it does.
Visitors to York are welcomed to visit the historic ground and support York's only professional sports team, as they fight for promotion with manager Steve Watson at the helm.
Matchday tickets can be purchased online or at the ground, with hospitality options available.
Replica kit and club merchandise can also be purchased online for delivery on in-store collection from the club's Online Store.
Ground tours can be arranged by request by emailing the club. For a limited time only, visitors will see fixtures and fittings dating back to the turn of the century, before the club moves to a brand new multipurpose stadium.
- Disabled toilets
- Wheelchairs available
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- On-site catering
- On-site light refreshments
- Baby changing facilities
- Children welcome
- Clear signage
- Contactless payment only
- Contactless payment possible
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- Face mask essential (not provided)
- Face masks available for visitors
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Online ordering available
- Open now
- Queuing system
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Facilities for educational visits
- Groups welcome
- Facilities for conferencing
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
- Grounds for outdoor activities
- Leisure facilities onsite
- Mobile phone coverage
- Sole use of venue
- Wedding planner available
- Wedding receptions
- Gift shop
- Guided tours for individuals
- Guided tours mandatory
- Public toilets
- Smoking not allowed
- Groups welcome
- Coach parties accepted
- Single sex groups welcomed
St Peter's School Conference Non-Residential Venue
Located just outside York city centre close to York Minster in large grounds overlooking the river Ouse. This historic …