We have a selection of apartments and houses in the centre of York, all within the city walls:
87 Micklegate – a well preserved medieval timber framed house with fantastic features (sleeps 6)
7 Monkbar Court – a lovely little terraced house snug up against the city walls on a quiet lane (Sleeps 2)
St Saviours Place – a beautifully restored grand georgian house in the middle of York (Sleeps 8)
St Martins View - A beautiful Georgian apartment, perfect for 2 couples or a family right in the heart of the City.
Trinity Cottage- Trinity Cottage is a new development behind our recently renovated Georgian Town house in the centre of York, accessed from Trinity Lane off Micklegate and set in a small courtyard, the cottage provides secluded quiet accommodation in the centre of this vibrant city.
Apartment 1- 71 Micklegate- This apartment is within a Georgian town house that has recently been renovated, restored and fitted out to a high standard and thoughtfully furnished.
Apartment 2-71 Micklegate - Spread out over two floors, this apartment has been elegantly refurbished and is within a Georgian town house fitted out to a high standard.
Apartment 3 -71 Micklegate - The apartment is a first floor apartment in this recently restored Georgiaj townhouse, with a spacious open plan dining-living-kitchen room, a well appointed shower room and a tastefully furnished double bedroom.
Please call us to enquire, or check out our website and book directly
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Children welcome
- 2m distancing in place
- Advance booking essential
- All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash
- Capacity limit
- Clear signage
- Contactless check-in
- Contactless check-out
- Contactless payment only
- Contactless payment possible
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Online booking only
- Online booking possible
- Pets welcome during COVID-19 restrictions
- Free WIFI
- Sleeps up to 10
- On street/public parking
- Private parking
- Dogs Accepted
- Non-smoking property
- Pet Friendly
- Building of historical interest
- Single sex groups NOT accepted