Visit Malton CIC was formed in 2011 to benefit the community in Malton, Norton and the surrounding area. Its official name is the Malton Amenity CIC but now trades as Visit Malton. As well as organising the highly successful Malton Food Lovers Festival which now takes place twice a year, Visit Malton CIC coordinates the Malton Monthly Food Markets and provides two hours free car parking in Malton town centre.
The Visit Malton events calendar has expanded in recent years and now includes even more exciting dates for your diary such as Meadowfest, a boutique midsummer music festival, the Marathon du Malton 10K, and the two day Malton Christmas Festival.
Find out more about Malton at www.visitmalton.com.
Plan Your Visit to Malton
Parking Information: https://www.visitmalton.com/pl...
Malton's town centre postcode is: YO17 7LX
- 2 Hours Free Parking in the central Market Place, Chancery Lane, Shambles Car Park, & Navigation Wharf. (Some restrictions apply on market & festival days.)
- Talbot Yard customers can park for free at the rear of Talbot Yard adjacent to Fersina Windows off Horsemarket Road.
- Long Stay parking is available at Wentworth Street & Water Lane car parks.
- Disabled parking is available in the town centre & in Wentworth Street car park.
- Food Lovers Festival car parking: Find info here.
- Meadowfest event travel info can be found here.
- Electric vehicle charging points including rapid & fast charging, can be found at both Wentworth Street & Water Lane car parks.