Our unique hotel gives you the pleasure of experiencing not only the wonders of early 20th century rail travel but also today's railway action on Yorkshire's East Coast Main Line. The Sidings Hotel & Restaurant directly overlooks one of the fastest and most impressive stretches of track in the land.
Visit our website to see our latest photos and offers: https://thesidingshotel.co.uk
Enjoy an overnight stay in one of our unique carriages. All our rooms are custom-built Pullman carriages converted into guest rooms. Each room is individually train themed and has en-suite shower facilities.
The rooms do vary in size and the room types include; single, twin, doubles and the four-poster double. All rooms include tea and coffee making facilities, a television and a hairdryer.
- Breakfast, lunch and evening meals
- Restaurant open to non-residents
- Vegetarian diet available
- Children welcome
- Free parking
- Licenced (table and bar)
- Free wifi
- Single, double and family rooms are available
- Tea, coffee, hairdryer, and television in each room
- All rooms are en-suite with a shower
- Dogs not accepted (except guide dogs)