Seeking supplies for the new term at Hogwarts? Looking for a special magical artefact or wand? Or just a browsing Muggle? Whatever you’re searching for, you’ll find it at The Shop That Must Not Be Named. Situated on The Shambles – York’s very own Diagon Alley – we are the city’s original and premier shop specialising in officially licensed Harry Potter merchandise.
Since opening in May 2017, we’ve delighted York residents and visitors from all over the world with our magical wares and friendly wizardingstaff, who know everything you could ever want to know about the Boy Who Lived and his world. Park your broom at 30, The Shambles.
- Capacity limit
- Click and collect
- Contactless payment possible
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Hygiene screens in place
- One way system
- Online ordering available
- Open now
- Queuing system
- Staff required to regularly wash hands