What's it all about?
Are you game for a unique outdoor activity in York?
Keen to discover some of York’s quirkier locations?
Keep your eyes peeled and your wits about you in these outdoor self-guided mysteries set around captivating locations - think grown-up scavenger hunt meets escape room meets murder mystery, played outside across York. All you need is a phone and a sense of adventure!
Press Articles - York
Featured in the York Press - 'A fun and thrilling street game for adults is launching in York following its success in London'.
The Escape Roomer - York - 'The puzzles that gatekeep the information at each location maintains an impressive level of creativity throughout. A fun day out with friends or a team-building exercise then I can wholly recommend it.'
Learn about our London Hunt here.
We provide a fun and unique experience which lasts around 2-3 hours depending on optional breaks. Within the game, you step into the shoes of a private investigator who has built up a network of virtual contacts. Using an interactive map you’ll be alerted when your virtual contacts have information to share – race to their location and explore the area to unlock each clue.
In The Case of Colombia's Finest Jim needs your help and has asked you to sniff out evidence of crime amongst the caffeine.
Can you find enough information to solve the mystery before time runs out?
Ready to book? Click here
- We recommend team sizes of up to 4 but if there are more of you, divide into competing teams to add an extra dimension to your Hunt
- If you have a group size of more than 10 players email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help to set up your staggered start times
- You select from 1 hour start times throughout the day and the tickets are fully flexible if your plans change
- Each player receives a unique link to access the game ahead of your booking date. We recommend each player experiences the Hunt on their own device while working together in your team
- Let us know if it’s a surprise for your team-mates and we can amend the timing of when they’ll receive the emails
- There’s no interaction required with anyone outside of your team and you’ll receive all the info you need ahead of your Hunt day
- You meet your ‘virtual’ contacts via a web browser on your smartphone (make sure you have a fully charged phone and ideally a portable charger)
- You can break anytime and we provide recommendations to suit any budget within the game area
- If you get stuck on any questions, hints and skips are available
- The game could end in various locations but it will be in central York
- This Hunt is brilliant for friends, colleagues, dates and families (15+ children given the adult nature of the content)
- We also offer corporate events packaged - find out more here
9am - 6pm
StreetHunt Games provide engaging outdoor, self-guided mysteries set around captivating locations - think grown-up scavenger hunt meets escape room meets murder mystery, played outside across the city. All you need is a phone and a sense of adventure.