Accommodation, Self Catering
Set in one of York’s most historic streets, our townhouse comprises three newly refurbished self-contained apartments. Each one has the luxury of modern touches and décor, set amongst original features which are maintained throughout. With its super central location, Stonegate Townhouse is ideal for romantic getaways, business trips and holidaying families. We are just a one minute stroll from York’s iconic Minster, just a few minutes from The Shambles and the City Walls and no more than a ten-minute walk from the city’s museums and art gallery – making us the ideal location for sightseeing tourists!
Each of our three apartments has its own light and airy living space featuring wide screen TV (Netflix available – just remember to log out!). Spacious bedrooms with king-size beds and fresh, crisp linen and fluffy towels. Separate shower rooms and water closets, super speedy WiFi and fully equipped kitchens and dining spaces – perfect for those home cooked meals and a quite night in after a long day! Each apartment has its own hairdryer and bathroom toiletries meaning you can pack a little lighter on your travels!
Our lively and bustling location also boasts some of the best bars and eateries York has to offer – feel free to ask for any recommendations during your stay.
Check-in is from 3pm, luggage storage is available anytime from 9am on the day of your arrival and until late on the day of your check out. The sofa bed in each apartment is available for you to use, please just let us know prior to your arrival so we ca provide additional bedding.
Each of our apartments are accessed through one central stairway.
- York Minster – 1 minute walk
- The Shambles – 5 minute walk
- City Walls – 5 minute walk
- Grand Opera House – 6 minute walk
- York Theatre Royal – 3 minute walk
- Art Gallery – 3 minute walk
- York Castle Museum – 10 minute walk
- Jorvik Viking Centre – 6 minute walk
- York Dungeons – 6 minute walk
- Yorkshire Museum / Museum Gardens – 3 minute walk
- Barbican – 15 minute walk
- River Tours – 4 minute walk
- York Chocolate Story – 4 minute walk
- Christmas Markets – 3 minute walk
- York Train Station – 10 minute walk
- Fully equipped kitchen
- TV and lounge
- kingsize bed
- Ensuite shower rooms
- 24 hour key code access
- Free toiletries and linens