A well furnished city centre apartment, ideal for short breaks and long stays.
This lovely Georgian building houses our spacious two bed apartment which is located towards the bottom of Micklegate opposite St Martins church, and within a short walk of everything in York.
The apartment is on the first floor, with a large airy open living/dining/kitchen room. The two double bedrooms are well proportioned and furnished and benefit from secondary glazing to ensure a good nights sleep on this lively street. In the living room there is a Smart TV with an Xbox and also a Bose sound system.
Well furnished throughout with everything you will need for a short break or a long stay in our beautiful city.
Micklegate is the main entrance into this walled City, and has a fantastic range of independent hospitality businesses, such as Partisan Bistro and Skosh to name a few amazing highlights. York is full of great pubs, winebars and restaurants, but there are a great selection right on your doorstep.
There is an allocated car park space behind the building included with the apartment, but York train station is also only 5 minutes walk away, and the local council run car parks are good value, with the closest also only 5 minutes away.
click here to book
- 2m distancing in place
- Advance booking essential
- All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash
- Capacity limit
- Contactless check-in
- Contactless check-out
- Contactless payment only
- Contactless payment possible
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Online booking possible
- Online ordering available
- Pets welcome during COVID-19 restrictions
- Free WIFI
- Sleeps up to 4
- Free Parking on Site
- On street/public parking
- Dogs Accepted
- Non-smoking property
- Pet Friendly
- Building of historical interest