Things to Do, Attractions, Family Friendly
SEA LIFE Scarborough
Dive into our amazing underwater world!
Penguin Island - waddle with our large colony of adorable Humboldt penguins in their amazing walk-through home! You'll be able to get closer than ever before to our incredible feathered friends.
Yorkshire's only Seal Hospital - visit this years seal pup patients rehabilitating in our specialist seal hospital. The seals are rescued from local coastal waters and brought to the centre for vital care before being released back into the wild.
Ocean Tunnel - take a walk on the ocean floor as you make your way through our incredible ocean tunnel and come face-to-fin with Blacktip Sharks
Beach Bites adventure playground - take a seat in our outside café and enjoy a coffee as you take in the breath-taking views of the stunning North Bay. Children will enjoy playing in the beach bites adventure playground.
With over 2,500 creatures in 39 incredible indoor and outdoor displays, there is something for everyone, whatever the weather, at SEA LIFE Scarborough.
Check the website for special events and premium experiences.
Pre Book only
- Disabled toilets
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- On-site catering
- On-site light refreshments
- Picnic site
- Baby changing facilities
- Children welcome
- 2m distancing in place
- Advance booking essential
- Capacity limit
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Face mask essential (not provided)
- Floors clearly marked for social distancing
- Food available during COVID-19 restrictions
- One way system
- Online booking only
- Open now
- Outside seating
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Education/study area
- Facilities for educational visits
- Groups welcome
- Guided tours for groups
- Grounds for outdoor activities
- Mobile phone coverage
- Parking with charge
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- Gift shop
- Passenger lift
- Smoking not allowed
- Groups welcome
- Coach parties accepted