Trusted Suppliers, Consultants, Marketing and PR, Website Design
Ink Gardener Copywriting
Do you want a more Google-friendly website? Wish someone else could come up with original content for your social media? Hire me as your experienced digital copywriter to work on one-off projects.
Since 1997 I've written web content for First Choice Holidays, holiday cottages, The Lake District, Yorkshire Dales and Northumberland National Parks and organisations such as Durham Cathedral and Hadrian's Wall Country.
I put myself in the shoes of your customer, writing enticing, informative words to turn casual browsers into guests.
- Google-friendly web content packages to fit into your existing website design or for your new website
- pre-written social media content tailored to your business
- practical coaching, training and workshops on web content, Twitter and attracting Google
- quick wins through my website MOT service
Lovely words from happy clients
“Helen was a joy to work with from start to finish. Her understanding of websites – from content to content management systems – was invaluable. Helen delivered exactly what we wanted.” - Lisa Keys, Minerva Heritage on behalf of Hadrian’s Wall Country
“Add us to the list of those who have told you that you are wonderful! Thank you so much for your time and diligence on our behalf. We agree with every comment and suggestion.” - David and Sue Lusted, owners of Dalegarth Holiday Cottages, Yorkshire Dales
“I certainly don’t want to start again with the website if it can be improved to include your website MOT suggestions. Exactly what I was looking for. Maybe I don’t need a rebrand after all!” - Helen Evans, Connect North Yorkshire
Fancy a chat?
I'm proud to be a York resident and would love to help you show off this glorious city to the world.
If you'd like to chat about how I could help your business, just call 07929 948 743 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
● Google-friendly SEO web content
● Practical training in writing for the web, SEO and Twitter - including the why and the how
● Writing tailored social media posts and blogs