I set up my own accountancy business in June 2010 with the ethos of ensuring that every business owner truly understand their numbers, and they are as well prepared as possible for the future.
In order to help as much as possible we ask a range of questions including;
1. What were your goals (business and personal) when you set up
2. What were your expected; turnover,profit,employees, take home pay, hours of work when you started
3. Then ask the same questions as to where they actually are.
4. Ask them to rate on scale of 1-10 how happy the business is operating and delivering what they want
5. Ask what goals they have over next 12 months
6. What is stopping them reaching these goals
Only by these answers can we truly get to know and help our clients achieve the business they want.
- Disabled toilets
- Free Parking