Hotel du Vin York is located close to historic York’s city centre, a 5 minutes’ walk from York Train Station and a 10 minutes’ walk from York Racecourse.
Hotel du Vin York is a unique luxury boutique hotel set in a beautiful grade II listed building that dates back to the early 19th century housing 44 stylish bedrooms and suites, the HdV trademark Bistro, Bar and private dining rooms, along with a courtyard and onsite car park.
Hotel du Vin has a range of private meeting and event space accommodating upto 50 people for a banquet, 70 people theatre layout and upto 24 people in a boardroom layout.
Our Library, Ruinart, Ouse and Courtyard private rooms are fully accessible, have natural daylight and air conditioning.
Ruinart and Ouse have large floor to ceiling Georgian style windows and feature hand painted murals.
The Library is a unique intimate space that can seat a maximum of 12 people, perfect for a private dinner.
The Courtyard space is a large, bright and airy room with a retractable roof for the summer months.
- Disabled toilets
- Facilities for hearing impaired
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- On-site catering
- On-site light refreshments
- Baby changing facilities
- Children welcome
- Pushchairs available
- Education/study area
- Facilities for educational visits
- Groups welcome
- Facilities for conferencing
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
- Free broadband internet in bedrooms
- Grounds for outdoor activities
- Meeting venue type
- Metered broadband internet in bedrooms
- Sole use of venue
- Total bedrooms
- Total delegates
- Venue approved for civil marriage
- Venue exhibition space
- Wedding planner available
- Parking with charge
- Dogs Accepted
- Public toilets
- Smoking not allowed
- Groups welcome
- Coach parties accepted