Reconnect with your favourite York landmarks with this hop-on, hop-off open top bus tour around the towns best loved sites, with a live guide.
Sit back, relax and listen to fascinating information about York Minster, Micklegate Bar, Clifford’s Tower and much more. You can hop-on and hop-off at any of the 20 stops along the route, prefect for explore York at your leisure.
An open top bus tour provides a great day out for the whole family, providing an interactive, fun and educating experience for children of all ages. So join us and revisit the best of York!
Rainy day guarantee!
On the very rare occasion that the British weather lets us down and it rains, we are offering you the chance to change the date that you travel with us. You can change the date for when your ticket starts. This change needs to take place before 12pm on the 1st day you were planning to travel
- A 20 stop open top bus hop-on, hop-off tour of York
- See York’s most iconic landmarks including York Minster, Micklegate Bar and Clifford’s Tower
- Your ticket is valid for 24 hours from the moment you board the bus.
- A fun and exciting edutainment experience for all
- Rainy day guarantee
- Audio guide available
The first tour of the day starts at 09.23 from Exhibition Square
Last tour of the day starts at 15.53 from Exhibition Square
Buses depart every 30 minutes
Every Saturday and Sunday until 25 July 2021
Daily from 26 July 2021
For more information or to book your tickets please visit our website.
- Hop-on, Hop-off Open Top Bus Tours
- Luxury Coach Sightseeing Tours
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour London: The Making of Harry Potter
- Afternoon Tea
- Attraction Tickets
- Theatre Tickets
- Day Trips by Rail
- Walking Tours
- River Cruise
- Guided Small Group Tours