See some of York's most iconic landmarks with this hop-on, hop-off open top bus tour, with a live guide*.
Sit back, relax and listen to fascinating information about York Minster, Micklegate Bar, Clifford’s Tower and much more. You can hop-on and hop-off at any of the 20 stops along the route, prefect for explore York at your leisure.
An open top bus tour provides a great day out for the whole family, providing an interactive, fun and educating experience for children of all ages.
Rainy day guarantee!
On the very rare occasion that the British weather lets us down and it rains, we are offering you the chance to change the date that you travel with us. You can change the date for when your ticket starts. This change needs to take place before 12pm on the first day you were planning to travel. Applies to hop-on, hop-off tickets only.
- A 20 stop open top bus hop-on, hop-off tour of York
- See York’s most iconic landmarks including York Minster, Micklegate Bar and Clifford’s Tower
- Your ticket is valid for 24 or 48 hours from the moment you board the bus.
- Option to add a river cruise or visit to Clifford’s Tower
- Live guide available on select departures*
- A fun and exciting edutainment experience for all
- Rainy day guarantee
- Audio guide available
The first tour of the day starts at 9:00am from the Railway Station
Last tour of the day starts at 4:15pm from Exhibition Square
Buses depart every 15-20 minutes
Daily until Saturday 4th November 2023
York City River Cruise:
Upgrade your ticket to include a river cruise and see all the famous sights from a unique perspective. This hour long cruise along the River Ouse is entertaining yet informative, with live commentary from a knowledgeable onboard guide.
Add entry to Clifford's Tower to your ticket and explore this magnificent large stone tower over looking the city. Thanks to a major investment by English Heritage at one of York's most important heritage sites, visitors will now be able to climb to the top of this historical tower to enjoy panoramic views of York and its medieval buildings, including the famous Minster.
For more information or to book your tickets please visit our website.
Our call centre is open from 8:00am until 8:00pm 7 days a week.
- Hop-on, Hop-off Open Top Bus Tours
- Luxury Coach Sightseeing Tours
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour London: The Making of Harry Potter
- Afternoon Tea
- Attraction Tickets
- Theatre Tickets
- Day Trips by Rail
- Walking Tours
- River Cruise
- Guided Small Group Tours