Serving some of the best coffee in the UK today and regarded by the BSA (Beverage Service Association) as one of the best beverage venues in the UK, this place is a must for coffee lovers.
This is a family run business which is a haven for locals and a real hidden gem for visitors. Serving a fresh menu based on using the finest sourced local product, the York Press rated this venue in their highlights of 2006.
In addition if home made scones, clotted cream and organic raspberry jam is your thing, you must try the infamous Harlequin scone or Afternoon Tea.
Fantastic reviews from the York Press "Quick Eats" section, with being only one of two York cafes mentioned in "Quick Eats" highlights of 2006.
- Children welcome
- Capacity limit
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Eat Out to Help Out
- Food available during COVID-19 restrictions
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Open now
- Queuing system
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Socially distanced spaced seating
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Serve lunch
- Smoking not allowed
- Groups welcome