This is a family run business which has operated in the heart of York for over 20 years and is a haven for locals and a real hidden gem for visitors.
Situated on the first floor overlooking Kings Square and a stone's throw from the world famous Shambles, Harlequin offers a fresh menu based on using the finest sourced local product.
The infamous Harlequin scone or Afternoon Tea is a must if home made scones, clotted cream and organic raspberry jam is your thing.
Featured in The Telegraph’s top 30 UK Coffee Shops and The Independent’s Top 50 Coffee Shops:
- Children welcome
- Capacity limit
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Eat Out to Help Out
- Food available during COVID-19 restrictions
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Open now
- Queuing system
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Socially distanced spaced seating
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Serve lunch
- Smoking not allowed
- Groups welcome
York's Chocolate Story Conference Non-Residential Venue
Are you looking for a sweet treat for a conference group or the cherry on the cake for your special business event?At…