Accommodation, Self Catering, Dog Friendly
Brush & Boot
The “Brush and Boot” offers dog friendly holiday accommodation close to CASTLE HOWARD on a hilltop sheep farm in beautiful and peaceful countryside with great views 15 mins drive from York Park & Ride, or a 25 Minute drive from York centre & only 5 mins drive to Castle Howard in a designated “Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty”. To book or see our website click here. Our detached holiday cottage has 2 en suite bedrooms, one of which is on the ground floor and sleeps 5 adults or 4 adults and 2 children.
For Availability & reservations click HERE.
Our guests say they find that we are ideally placed for Castle Howard and getting into York as well as day trips into the National Park (30 mins) and the coast (45 mins) and they really love returning to the peace and quiet here after a days sightseeing. Bring your dog/s along too as we are pet friendly and surrounded by scenic traffic free woods and rolling farmland to walk the dogs in. There is a charge of just £15 per dog stay (2 max or 3 if small breed) and doggy day care may be available on request too.
To Book, click HERE.
- Accessible Rooms
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Continental breakfast only
- Special diets available
- Vegetarian diet available
- Children welcome
- All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash
- Contactless check-in
- Contactless check-out
- Contactless payment possible
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Online booking possible
- Open now
- Outside seating
- Pets welcome during COVID-19 restrictions
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Free WIFI
- Secure cycle storage
- Free Parking on Site
- Designated smoking area
- Dogs Accepted
- Laundry/valet service
- Pet Friendly
- Television available
- Working farm