Ashbourne House is a beautiful Victorian building built in the late 1800's. Some of the original features are still present, such as the geometric tiled floor in the entrance hall.
Ricardo and Fiona have recently purchased this lovely B&B after 23 years of experience in another property and have lots of plans for renovation, some of which are already underway.....and now some complete, due to lockdown! Now we are re-open and excited to be welcoming guests again!
All the rooms are en-suite with tea and coffee making facilities, flat screen televisions, hair driers and complimentary toiletries.
Click HERE to book.
- American Express accepted
- Euros accepted
- Travel agent bookings
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Cooked Breakfast
- Special diets available
- Vegetarian diet available
- All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash
- Contactless payment possible
- COVID-19 measures in place
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Online booking possible
- Open now
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Room service available during COVID-19 restrictions
- Socially distanced spaced seating
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Free WIFI
- On street/public parking
- Private parking
- Totally non-smoking
- Single sex groups welcomed