Spread out over two floors, this apartment has been elegantly refurbished by York Conservation Trust.
This apartment is within a Georgian town house that has recently been fully renovated by York Conservation Trust to a high standard and thoughtfully furnished to make a very comfortable city centre apartment.
This is a first floor one bedroom apartment with a large kitchen living room .You enter from the ground floor to a private staircase up to the open plan kitchen/living/dining room, and then up a further steep narrow staircase to the bedroom floor with ensuite bathroom. Although the bedroom overlooks the street at the front, the secondary glazing will ensure a quiet night’s sleep.
Micklegate is a lively city centre street with award winning restaurants and cafes, and only 5 minutes walk to the city centre.
Click here to book
- Children welcome
- 2m distancing in place
- Advance booking essential
- All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash
- Capacity limit
- Contactless check-in
- Contactless check-out
- Contactless payment only
- Contactless payment possible
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Online booking only
- Online booking possible
- Online ordering available
- Open now
- Pets welcome during COVID-19 restrictions
- Free WIFI
- Sleeps up to 2
- On street/public parking
- Dogs Accepted
- Non-smoking property
- Pet Friendly
- Building of historical interest