Recoup the cost of your Visit York Membership and save on your business energy bills!
Save on your energy bills and recoup the cost of your Visit York Membership for the duration of your energy contract by taking advantage of this new offering between Yorkshire Gas and Power (“YGP”) and Visit York.
Yorkshire Gas and Power is offering you the opportunity to slash your business energy costs and to potentially save thousands of pounds every year.
Why switch to YGP?
• YGP guarantees to beat your business energy renewal quote from your current supplier1;
• YGP will credit your energy account at the end of each year equal to the annual cost of your Visit York Membership2;
• YGP maintains a very high standard of customer service. With an average customer retention rate of 93.4%, YGP has amongst the highest customer renewal rates in the industry;
• A genuine single point of contact will be provided to handle all your account enquiries;
• YGP contracts range from between 1 and 5 years. YGP is one of the few energy suppliers to offer 5 year contracts;
• YGP spreads the cost of your energy bills over the year to minimise seasonal fluctuation, proven to help to improve your business’ cash flow. Bills are paid by a fixed monthly Direct Debit amount which is worked out simply by using previous year’s energy consumption;
• Meter readings are regularly obtained to ensure your bills are accurate;
• All YGP employees are UK based staff with all customer contact being handled by a team of specialist account managers operating from an office in Leeds.
How do I sign up?
Email email@example.com quoting reference ‘Visit York Promotion’ in the subject field and provide the following:
• An attachment of a full copy of your latest energy bill (please send all pages of your energy bill);
• Confirmation of your current energy contract end date;
• Your business name and registration number (if a limited company).
The cost of your Visit York membership will be credited to your YGP energy account annually. Your first credit will show on your bill after your initial 12 month period of supply. Note that you would continue to pay your annual Visit York membership on receipt of your Visit York invoice in April.
YGP will provide a fixed price energy price within 3 business days and should you wish to accept the quote, YGP will e-mail across a contract to sign. Following receipt of your contract, and once the usual credit checks come back as a pass, your energy supply will transfer across once your current contract ends.
Your Visit York annual membership rebate will appear on your bill as a credit at the end of each year of supply. This will be applied for the duration of your YGP contract whilst you are a member of Visit York.
Contact Rebecca Francis, Commercial Manager, Visit York on 01904 554 650 for further information.
For more information about Yorkshire Gas and Power visit http://ygp.co.uk/
Please note: This offer is only available to business with a business energy contract
1The guarantee is only offered against the new contract renewal prices provided by your current energy provider contained in your first renewal letter and is only valid where your annual consumption is more than 25,000kWh.
2The annual credit amount will be the annual Visit York membership cost (excluding VAT) confirmed by YGP when an energy quote is provided. A Visit York membership must be active when the supply transfers to YGP in order to qualify for a rebate.
Visit York has agreed this special offer for all Visit York members. Please note, however, that is it your responsibility to check all of the details and ensure this is the correct product for your business. If you decide to proceed with this offer, your energy contract will be directly with YGP. Please note that the credit to your account will be to the value of your Visit York membership at the time of taking out your YGP contract.
For all enquiries, please contact the Visit York Business Engagement Team:
Tel: 01904 554437 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org