Make It York (York’s Destination Management Organisation) has an overarching remit to market the city and its surroundings – nationally and internationally – as an exciting place to live, study, visit and do business. The remit covers leisure and business tourism, city centre management, festivals and events, business support and inward investment.
Visit York is a part of Make It York and is the leisure tourism brand. Under the brand Visit York, Make It York’s aim is to market York as a must-see world-class destination to the leisure visitor, both in the UK and overseas, and ensure investment to develop the quality of tourism in York.
Businesses from all sectors, not just tourism, can get involved with the work we are doing by taking advantage of our corporate sponsorship opportunities. We can design packages to suit your business needs and target audiences, ensuring you maximise potential.
Examples of the fantastic opportunities we offer include:
• The opportunity to be a partner on a major leisure marketing campaign
• Sponsorship of the annual Visit York Tourism Awards or Visit York Tourism Conference giving you direct exposure to hundreds of businesses
• Sponsorship of the York Residents Festival, including a full page advert in our brochure which is distributed to 20,000 York residents
• Get a full page advert on the prominent back page of one of our major publications such as the York Visitor Guide with a distribution of 80,000
• Digital opportunities on www.visityork.org which has a worldwide audience with 2 million visits annually
This is just a snap shot of the possibilities. If you want to build brand awareness, gain direct exposure to over 700 of the city’s most influential tourism businesses and contribute to the continued success of York, contact Nick Greatrex, Partnerships Manager at Make It York firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.