The guide is dedicated to inspire MICE industry professionals to book their forthcoming events in York.
Business travellers spend 80% more per night than leisure visitors, address seasonality and offer enormous potential for return leisure visits. In York business tourism contributes £140.7m to the local economy attracting 1 million business visitors and over 16,000 events per year.
The Guide is a fantastic way to promote your organisation to the business tourism industry and offers enormous potential in generating additional income.
• Hotels, Unique Venues, Academic Venues and Service Providers
• Everything York and the surrounding area has to offer as a conference destination
• Maps and information highlighting the region’s accessibility from across the UK and Europe
• York’s Corporate Hospitality, Team Building and Incentive Travel offering
4,000 copies will be distributed and promoted through the following channels:
• Principal UK conference trade exhibitions
• Direct mail promoting York as a conference destination to our extensive database of conference organisers. This will include the corporate and associations’ sectors as well as intermediaries
• In response to enquiries generated through Visit York’s Conference desk and as fulfilment for other specific promotional activities undertaken
• A downloadable e-brochure version will also be available on www.visityork4meetings.com and via social media (Linked In & Twitter)
To be included in the York Conference Guide 2018, please contact email@example.com
Booking forms go out early January, with a deadline of the end of January.