The guide is dedicated to inspire MICE industry professionals to book their forthcoming events in York.
Business travellers spend 80% more per night than leisure visitors, address seasonality and offer enormous potential for return leisure visits. In York business tourism contributes £140.7m to the local economy attracting 1 million business visitors and over 16,000 events per year.
The Guide is a fantastic way to promote your organisation to the business tourism industry and offers enormous potential in generating additional income.
It will incorporate:
• Hotels, Unique Venues, Academic Venues and Service Providers
• Everything York and the surrounding area has to offer as a conference destination
• Maps and information highlighting the region’s accessibility from across the UK and Europe
• York’s Corporate Hospitality, Team Building and Incentive Travel offering
4,000 copies will be distributed and promoted through the following channels:
• Principal UK conference trade exhibitions
• Direct mail promoting York as a conference destination to our extensive database of conference organisers. This will include the corporate and associations’ sectors as well as intermediaries
• In response to enquiries generated through Visit York’s Conference desk and as fulfilment for other specific promotional activities undertaken
• A downloadable e-brochure version will also be available on www.visityork4meetings.com and via social media (Linked In & Twitter)
Details of all the advertising options are included in the booking form. Rates have remained at similar levels to 2016. Our objective being to encourage more advertisers as well as bigger ads and better displays, ensuring the guide is fully representative of the business tourism offering in York.
To be included, just complete and return the form by Friday 10 February 2017 to email@example.com
Finally, if you take a space in the VisitYork4Meetings Conference and Events guide you will receive a 10% discount off advertising space in the 2017 York Wedding Guide.