Travel Trade & Group Marketing Opportunities
Visit York works actively with the travel trade and group travel organisers. We attend a number of key travel trade workshops and sales missions in partnership with VisitBritain, VisitEngland, ETOA and UKInbound.
We also host a number of operator familiarisation visits with our group and travel trade partners and carriers throughout the year.
Our PR team regularly update the main trade and group press contacts with our latest news. Ranging from Group Travel Organiser magazine and Group Leisure to Coach Monthly and Travel GBI.
Travel Trade Events
2016 Group Travel Marketing Opportunities
GOTravelNorth took place at The Royal Armouries Leeds on Saturday 29th October 2016. With a strong York presence including stands representing the Bar Convent Living Heritage Trust, JORVIK group, York Museums Trust, York's Chocolate Story, Castle Howard and Eden Camp. Meeting key GTOs from across the region to bring them up to date on our latest news and groups information.
- Group Travel Organisers
- Travel Trade Buyers
- Coach Operators
- Event Planners
- Tour Operators
- Youth Organisers
For further information on trade events / group shows contact Elaine Moss 01904 554471 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Utilize Travel Trade opportunites with Visit York
• List your business free of charge on www.groupvisityork.com – the perfect platform for group offers including accommodation, dining and attraction group rates, in particular seasonal and midweek offers.
• Make sure you have a dedicated DMS entry specific to the groups market, listing your group rates.
• Trade eNewsletter
• Familiarisation visits to York & Beyond – a great opportunity to showcase your attraction or accommodation to group organisers and tour operators
• Benefit from citywide promotions
• Access to travel trade expertise at Visit York
• The opportunity for enhanced advertising and sponsorship of the eNewsletter From £295 + VAT
• Reduced rate advertising in National Group Travel publications when we source seasonal York features
• Find out more about York's international marketing campaign and become an international key trade partner from £750+ VAT per market. View the PDF here
Add your attraction/tour to the online agent-north.com trade toolkit