Taste York is the ultimate eateries directory. From delectable delis to first-rate restaurants, this is an at-a-glance guide designed to whet the appetite.
• A round-up of York’s restaurants and bars, cafés and bistros, and real ale pubs plus food festivals, with an overview of what each eatery serves up.
• Opening times and contact details.
• Brief information about venues’ accessibility levels.
The information in Taste York has been taken from the Taste section of the Visit York Destination Guide. There is an annual print run of 30,000 copies alongside a downloadable e-brochure, please see the link below.
The hard copy can be found at:
• Visit York’s Information Centre at 1 Museum Street.
• Eateries throughout York and beyond.
• Direct mail-outs.
For further information about advertising in the Taste section of the Destination Guide, please call Sue Frumin, Business Engagement Manager on 01904 554437 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Taste York >