Introduction to Web Ticket Manager
Thursday 4 February, 10-11am or 2-3pm
Would you like to promote and sell your attraction tickets online through www.visityork.org?
We’re excited to announce the launch of online ticketing with Visit York through a new partnership with Web Ticket Manager.
The new online ticketing platform will offer a considerable added benefit to both web visitors and attraction and event partners, offering visitors the option to book tickets online through www.visityork.org, as well as offer local attractions and events in the facility to sell their tickets via the massive reach of the Visit York website, of over 2 million users a year.
A key draw of the software is that there are no additional ‘hidden’ fees to the visitor in terms of booking or credit card fees. The benefits to attractions and events, who opt to utilise the software, include:
• No set up fee of minimum contract period
• Option to integrate a ‘BOOK TICKETS’ button into your web entry on www.visityork.org for FREE
• A competitive commission rate on tickets sold via www.visityork.org
• Complete control over your ticketing and prices through a dedicated admin area
• Weekly payment of income from any sales generated through www.visityork.org
• Benefit of the huge reach online of www.visityork.org, including powerful search engine rankings for keywords relevant to attractions, what’s on and things to do – some of the biggest drivers of traffic to www.visityork.org
How do I sign up?
We have organised 2 sessions at 1 Museum Street to allow you to find out more about the system.
Thursday 4 February 10.00 – 11.00
Thursday 4 February 14.00-15.00
To book, please email Rebecca Francis, Commercial Manager firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.
More information and FAQ’s can be downloaded here. If your query is not answered here, don’t worry – Web Ticket Manager will be on hand to answer all your questions at the presentation, alternatively you can email Kim Wagstaff on Kim.Wagstaff@webticketmanager.com