Stock up on fresh fruit, vegetables, beans and pulses from Castle Howard’s Farm Shop and learn how to ‘Eat Yourself Young’ when author and celebrity naturopath, Elizabeth Peyton Jones visits the historic house on Tuesday 8 October.
Elizabeth, who recently featured on Channel 4’s ‘How Not To Get Old’ series, will reveal secrets from her new book and discuss the ageing properties of different foods in this talk and tasting session.
She said: “My aim is to help people eat delicious, super-healthy food which will make them look and feel years younger, full of energy and vitality. I’m really excited about the talk at Castle Howard and will be bringing along some of my aduki bean brownies for everyone to try.”
The talk takes place on Tuesday 8 October, from 11am to 12.30pm in the Courtyard Cafe. Tickets cost £10 or £20 to include a copy of Elizabeth’s new book ‘Eat Yourself Young’ and are available online at www.castlehoward.co.uk
• For more information on the eating plan visit: http://www.epjhealth.com
• Castle Howard is home to the Hon. Simon and Mrs Howard, and their twins Merlin and Octavia.
• Castle Howard welcomes over 200,000 visitors each year, and is open in 2013 from 23 March until 3 November, and 23 November until 22 December from 11.00am. The gardens, shops and cafés are open all year.
• Income from visitors and other estate businesses, such as retail, forestry, farming and property, contributes towards the ongoing programme of restoration and conservation across the estate.
• Castle Howard sits within a 10,000-acre estate, in the Howardian Hills, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and is located 15 miles north east of York, just off the A64.
For all press and media enquiries, please contact our Communications Team:
Kay Hyde - Head of PR & Corporate Communications
Telephone : 01904 554451 | Email : email@example.com
Katie Parsons - Senior Communications Executive
Telephone : 01904 554436 | Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: If you are a visitor or have a general enquiry, please email email@example.com or call 01904 550099.