Christmas Party Package
The Museum & Memorial are located within a 20-acre parkland site on the largest original World War 2, RAF Bomber Command Station open to the public and contains historic listed buildings from that period. It is a Nationally Accredited Museum and is open to the public during normally advertised times, which are 10:00 hrs until 17:00 hrs each day. The Museum can offer the following site facilities and options for your Christmas Party:
Lunch or Dinner in the Elvington Room:
Private building in the centre of the Museum, this room is centrally heated with independent toilet facilities. There is an AV screen in the room, a projector, flipchart board, microphone and WIFI.
Dinner Style – 90 people max.
Buffet Style – 80 people max.
NAAFI Restaurant & Bar
Private building in the centre of the Museum, this room is centrally heated with independent toilet facilities.
Dinner Style – 110 people max.
Buffet Style – 100 people max.
Elvington Room & NAAFI Restaurant
As above. If you need an AV System in the NAAFI Restaurant, we can hire it in.
1. The room hire includes Free Admission to the Museum for your guests during daytime.
2. Wine & Champagne Prices Include VAT.
3. We will require a table plan with menu choices 7 days prior to your event. We also offer a bespoke package to cater for your specific needs please feel free to contact us to discuss your requirements. Food Prices excl VAT.
4. The Museum is a “secure site” and customers agents should contact the Museum Office on 01904 608595 before arriving on site.
5. Table decorations can be supplied by us at extra cost.
6. We can arrange any kind of entertainment at extra cost. Please note a dance floor is required for any dancing.
To make arrangements for your Christmas party, contact Aimee Bennett at VisitYork4Meetings on 01904 554653 or email firstname.lastname@example.org