Each year our medieval townhouse of Barley Hall is decorated from top to bottom, creating an ornate Christmas experience from a simpler time. Away from the noisy streets, you can be sure that your celebrations will be free from the distractions and clichés of other venues, as you roam the rooms that once belonged to the Lord Mayor of York. You and your guests will be sure to come away with a historic and memorable inclusive package includes:
• Exclusive hire of the festive decorated Great Hall
• Enjoyment of our exhibition
• Welcome drink of mulled wine
• A St Nicholas Christmas Feast
• Complementary Drinks with your Meal*
• Festive Background Music experience.
* 2 glasses of wine per person plus 4 juice jugs per table & unlimited jugs of water.
£38.50pp + VAT
1. Capacity: Our seated capacity in the Great Hall is between 25 – 45 guests.
2. Payment: We require a non-refundable deposit to confirm the booking. Final payment should be made no later than 14 days prior to the date of the function.
3. Final numbers: The final number of guests attending the function must be provided to Barley Hall no later than 30 days prior to the event.
4. Additional hour hire Extra hour hire £75.00 per hour.
To make arrangements for your Christmas party, contact Stephanie Ward at VisitYork4Meetings on 01904 550080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For all enquiries, please contact Stephanie Ward, Aimee Bennett or Laura Freer at VisitYork4Meetings:
Telephone : 01904 550080
Telephone : 01904 554653
Telephone : 01904 554453
Email : email@example.com