Terms & Conditions
- Prize consists of the following:
- Overnight stay in a Superior double/twin bedded room located in the C18th Courtyard
- A chilled bottle of Sparkling Wine and home-made chocolates to welcome you upon arrival
- Three-course candlelit dinner for two, in our award-winning dining room, on one of the evenings
- Early morning tea delivered to the room
- Full Yorkshire breakfast each morning
- Use of the Middlethorpe Spa facilities
- An Easter Special Chocolate Back Massage for each guests
- Complimentary parking and Wi-Fi
2. This prize is valid Sundays to Thursdays until 30th November 2017, subject to availability and excluding York Race Days and Bank Holidays.
3. Treatments should be booked at the time of the hotel reservation to avoid disappointment.
4. The winning entries will be the drawn at random.
5. The prize is as stated and is non-transferable, and non refundable.
6. The judges' decision will be final.
7. Multiple entries by the same person will not be accepted.
8. This competition is not open to staff from Visit York or Middlethorpe Hall & Spa.
9. Any personal data submitted with consent will be kept by Visit York and Middlethorpe Hall & Spa employees for the purpose of sending our newsletter and mailings and will not be shared with any other third party.
10. The closing date is the 30th April 2017.
11. The winner will be contacted after the closing date by a member of staff from the Visit York Marketing Team.