Hunter Gee Holroyd are a friendly Yorkshire firm of Chartered Accountants who offer accountancy and business advice services to owner managed and family owned businesses.
Our aim is to make a positive difference to the lives of our clients
• Hunter Gee Holroyd help small to medium sized businesses reach their full potential.
• We can help your business to grow by providing plain speaking business advice.
• We ensure that you have adequate working capital and are as tax efficient as possible.
• We provide you with a fixed fee so there are no unexpected bills to pay
• Our approachable team provide excellent personal service including telephone support.
Hunter Gee Holroyd will be your virtual Finance Partner, offering a professional, value for money service for all your financial needs.
Individual: Are you looking to reduce the stress and time spent managing your finances?
Start up Business: Have you got a business idea and looking to start your own business?
Established Business: Are you seeking improved personal service, value for money and more pro- active advice?
Business Sale or Restructure: Are you considering the sale or restructure of your business and need professional advice?
Hunter Gee Holroyd offer a range of services to help you to manage and grow your business:
Accountancy & Audit – Bookkeeping, Payroll, VAT and Management Accounts.
Tax – Personal and business Tax planning, Inheritance Tax and Business Sale planning
Business Development – Cash flow and profit forecasts, financial reviews and networking seminars
Corporate Finance – Business growth through acquisition or potential sale.
Wealth Management - Inheritance Tax Planning, Pensions, Life Assurance, Tax Efficient Investments and Retirement Planning.
Xero Cloud Accounting – Easy to use, online accounting.
Why Choose Hunter Gee Holroyd?
When you choose Hunter Gee Holroyd Chartered Accountants as your business partner you will benefit from a qualified and trusted business partner who can help you:
• Meet the accounting and tax obligations for your business as required by law.
• Find the most suitable legal structure for your business – sole trader, limited company, a partnership or a limited liability partnership.
• Write a business plan to ensure you are clear on the direction of your business and to consider forecasted costs.
• Set up software and management information systems to ensure your business runs efficiently and profitably. Find out more on Xero Accounting and bookkeeping services available.
• Interpret the financial data from your business to inform on new and creative ways to develop your growing business
• Evaluate finance and funding options to help your business to grow. There are various options available and we will use our expertise to find the most suitable option for your business.
Don’t just take our word for it:
“At Se7en Video Productions, we pride ourselves on providing videos of the highest quality to our customers. Our company values are happiness, teamwork and loyalty. These are taken into account before we engage with any new suppliers.
Upon engaging with Mark and his team at Hunter Gee Holroyd, we soon realised that they shared similar values to ourselves.
We had serious issues with our previous Accountant as he was impossible to get in touch with. This certainly hasn’t been the case for Mark and his team. The ongoing support we have received has been first class. There is always somebody at the other end of the phone to answer any of our queries.
We have quarterly meetings with Mark, that has not only helped our business to grow, but has helped us to grow individually. This has been achieved by setting ourselves personal goals and then aligning our business goals with these.
I’d have no hesitation in recommending Mark and the guys at Hunter Gee Holroyd and we look to refer them at every opportunity.”
P Sherwood, Se7en Video Productions
It is important to us that we develop good working relationships with our clients. To get to know you and your business better, we offer a Free consultation for our initial meeting. This enables you to find out how we can help your business, what relevant experience we have and if you feel comfortable working us, perhaps even if we make your tea or coffee the right way! It’s the small details that make a difference.
Trusted Business Partners
Hunter Gee Holroyd can offer more than just financial, accounting and tax advice. We consider our clients to be part of our extended family and as such provide a friendly pro-active service, guiding you through managing your business.